Communities of Practice Learning Forum IV – New Teacher Leaders
- Consider how students think and process information fundamentally different from their predecessors.
- Develop foundational knowledge and skills associated with Student Empowerment.
- Develop foundational knowledge and skills for student-centered outcomes.
- Plan and implement engaging learning experiences that empower student ownership for learning; encourage the use of technology to support problem-based, real-world tasks.
- Investigate and explore digital tools; develop a digital toolkit to amplify student learning.
- Reflect on practice, solve problems, take risks, and make decisions that support professional growth.
Hotels will release the block of rooms on July 1, 2015. Please make your reservations by June 30, 2015, and note that the negotiated Communities of Practice price may not be available after the block has been released.
- Holiday Inn Owensboro Riverfront, 701 West 1st Street, Owensboro, KY 42301 (270) 683-1111
- Courtyard by Marriott-Owensboro, 3120 Highland Pointe Drive, Owensboro, KY 42303 (270) 685-4140
- Hampton Inn Owensboro-South, 615 Salem Drive, Owensboro, KY 42303 (270) 926-2006
Registration and continental breakfast will begin each day at 7:30 am Central Time, and the day will end by 4:00 pm Central Time. Lunch will be provided each day.