Teachers increase their professional knowledge and skill and develop classrooms that are models of personalized learning and innovative practice.
LEARNING LAB CLASSROOMS
Teacher Leaders Are:
- Envisioning and creating a creating a personalized learning environment for their classrooms.
- Implementing new practices learned from their Communities of Practice.
- Receiving coaching and feedback.
- Incubating the development and implementation of Demonstration Lab Classrooms.
DEMONSTRATION LAB CLASSROOMS
Teacher Leaders Have:
- Refined their personalized learning vision.
- Created a learning environment where personalization is optimized.
- Embraced a repetoire of new, innovative practices and strategies.
- Received coaching and feedback in preparation for a demonstration event.
THIS PAGE WILL BE CONTINUOUS SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR TEACHER LEADERS. CHECK IN OFTEN TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR WORK.