Design Thinking is a systematic approach to uncovering rich and surprising insights and generating innovative solutions. The Rapid Cycle Challenge provides an opportunity for creative and divergent problem solving.
February 24, 2015
404 S. Main St
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM CT
Elizabethtown Tourism and Convention Center
February 25, 2015
1030 N. Mulberry Street
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM ET
- Instructional or Curriculum Lead
- CCRC (High School Only)
- Teachers from the Personal Learning Planning Team
- Use the design process developed by leading business and educational organizations like IDEO and the Stanford Institute of Design (or “d.school”)
- Learning the Design Thinking process then focus on the School Innovation Snapshot.
- Further explore those conversations for insights and brainstorm innovative ways to achieve the school’s desired outcomes.
- Emerge from this high-energy, collaborative workshop both motivated and equipped with some suggestions for reaching the future they described for their school.
Why Should We Attend:
- This customized one-day workshop will introduce participants to Design Thinking and model how to use the design process to thoughtfully and creatively identify ways to implement their School Innovation Snapshot.