Communities of Practice Learning Forum III
April 15, 2015 – University of Louisville at Shelby Campus – Founders Union Building 312 N Whittington Pkwy, Louisville, KY 40222
April 16, 2015 – Hilton Garden Inn 2735 Crittenden Drive, Louisville, KY 40209
- April 14, 2015 – Teacher Leaders whose CoP focus is on the Student Empowerment domain.
- April 15, 2015 –Teacher Leaders whose CoP focus is on the Real World Application domain.
- April 16, 2015 –Teacher Leaders whose CoP focus is on the Digital Natives domain.
- Develop foundational knowledge and skills of student-centered learning across CoP Domains (i.e., Digital Natives, Real-World Application, and Student Empowerment).
- Network with Teacher Leaders to acquire information that supports the development of personalized learning environments.
- Cultivate a community of practitioners who engage in problem-solving, create links between learning and practice, and develop a shared repertoire of resources.